" Friday ugly" is the title of the email I read this morning arriving at work around 9:15. Sir I had sent at 7:47. It goes as follows:
Hello Annie,
I took the time to think about last night. I should not go around the bush: we are not compatible, although I like it.
I did not mess with you by email, especially not a Friday morning when I know you're gonna blame me for not being productive for the day and you'll be sore at work. I wanted to tell you face to face, but when? Tonight, you'd come home and you go back directly at you? After the party? Sunday? It would be too hypocritical. So I hope you will know forgive me.
Annie, my family saw me going for several years to seek the Good. They know all my criteria: one that can tame me and one that will put up with me. I'm blunt. I'm honest. I need someone particularly hard rind. For some time the "dirty little coward" was interposed between us and I am not equipped to "dealer" with it. I am not able to make use of subtlety in an attempt to defuse difficult situations. I just power, but I failed.
You're beautiful. Completely desirable and brilliant. I was proud to go out by your side and you're my little blonde to me. Now I have to cut so we can both ignore and find our atoms bent.
I adore you, and it tore my heart.
Hugs, Sir
The read and reread it does not change the message or injury. And no matter the excuses, I just do it "flushed" by email. That Is an all time low. I was not enough for you deign to talk to me face to face, or at least by telephone. The idea that it could have been worse (a text message on my cell? As well be there!) is a small consolation. Then ask me why I did not have confidence in myself and in my relationships? Seriously?
The day was very painful. Too many colleagues saw me fall apart today. Not quite the image of the professional that I give. But I made the day. I experienced planned. Even a broken heart, in the dumps and confused brain, I managed to do what I should do.
I'm not very good at the late hour as I write these lines. I'm not fasting, you certainly will forgive me. And I miss him already. Terribly. I so believed in this story. Until very recently, I thought I had finally arriving at the port. I came close many dreams at your fingertips with him. But the turmoil of the past have been right about everything. Even though I tried so hard to be Good ... meet all of those this year, God only knows that he fully deserved.
I took the time to think about last night. I should not go around the bush: we are not compatible, although I like it.
I did not mess with you by email, especially not a Friday morning when I know you're gonna blame me for not being productive for the day and you'll be sore at work. I wanted to tell you face to face, but when? Tonight, you'd come home and you go back directly at you? After the party? Sunday? It would be too hypocritical. So I hope you will know forgive me.
Annie, my family saw me going for several years to seek the Good. They know all my criteria: one that can tame me and one that will put up with me. I'm blunt. I'm honest. I need someone particularly hard rind. For some time the "dirty little coward" was interposed between us and I am not equipped to "dealer" with it. I am not able to make use of subtlety in an attempt to defuse difficult situations. I just power, but I failed.
You're beautiful. Completely desirable and brilliant. I was proud to go out by your side and you're my little blonde to me. Now I have to cut so we can both ignore and find our atoms bent.
I adore you, and it tore my heart.
Hugs, Sir
The read and reread it does not change the message or injury. And no matter the excuses, I just do it "flushed" by email. That Is an all time low. I was not enough for you deign to talk to me face to face, or at least by telephone. The idea that it could have been worse (a text message on my cell? As well be there!) is a small consolation. Then ask me why I did not have confidence in myself and in my relationships? Seriously?
The day was very painful. Too many colleagues saw me fall apart today. Not quite the image of the professional that I give. But I made the day. I experienced planned. Even a broken heart, in the dumps and confused brain, I managed to do what I should do.
I'm not very good at the late hour as I write these lines. I'm not fasting, you certainly will forgive me. And I miss him already. Terribly. I so believed in this story. Until very recently, I thought I had finally arriving at the port. I came close many dreams at your fingertips with him. But the turmoil of the past have been right about everything. Even though I tried so hard to be Good ... meet all of those this year, God only knows that he fully deserved.
0 comments:
Post a Comment