This morning I went to lunch with Sir and two of her girlfriends. One is his ex and the other was to serve as a lightning rod in this delicate encounter between past and present. It was difficult and unpleasant for all. I did not create the situation, I just fell into it. I did not know the exact nature of their relationship when I met Sir. I did not know he had a friend who took a lot of modern place in his life. Had I known, I would not have seen. Because I am one of those who do not walk into the flower beds of others. I do not like the blur either. I do not know.
, disputes on the subject, it has been our lot. I thought the meeting might calm things down. But it seems that I am the villain of the story no matter what I do. Well, you know what? That's not true! I am not wicked. Neither victim. Nor mad. I'm just a girl uncomfortable in a situation where it is located. The discomfort is great because I've played all the roles of this kind of pathetic comedy. And I am sick and tired today. Royally bored! I am far from perfect, I have a bad temper and am intransigent on many points. Yet, I managed to get over my inner demons to get to this meeting and try approximation. Those who know me well will know what it cost me. And it makes me sweat even accuse me of things on the *&%$#! subject anyway!
0 comments:
Post a Comment