Monday, May 12, 2008

Resetting Compustar Starter

To Blog or Not to Blog

My blog is flat. Since I met Sir, no mishap to tell. And I'm censoring myself. I never like censorship. Proof, since last night I put two texts online that I had to withdraw to avoid making too many waves in an already complicated enough. Yet this blog is my personal area, my way to break down and do introspection. My way to create, finally writing regularly, I gain a readership. It is not intended as a means to attack and make anyone sweat. Even if it happened a few times.

When I started blogging, I had given as a challenge to take a year. The year is ending soon, June 6th to be precise. And the big dilemma is whether I'll still be here. I'm pretty proud of what I did with these pink pages, the therapeutic side of writing has not escaped me and my imagination to untie me good. But censorship is killing me. Not able to say everything exactly as I see it, as I feel like I want, I'm cutting the wings. So why continue? I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment