My boss complimented me on my look when I arrived at the office, I looked and I said: "I'm going to see Sex and the City tonight" . He smiled and said: "Well, you Look the part." Was followed by a crazy day to prepare my presentation for DC, knowing that I should rework it again weekend. Mental note: it would also put it instead of blogging. Eighteen hour! I leave the job direction the Central Market where my friend Mark waiting, tickets in hand. The movie theater is filled with women, too, "Look the part", and a few male specimens lost in this ocean of estrogen. I will not reveal the contents of the film, I would not do that. Me, I loved it. It's sometimes a bit longer and less "punchy" as the series, but to find all the characters I'm never see relive adventures was a pure delight for me. So now I await the release DVD to be able to see again and again!
output of film, the second part of the evening could begin: alcohol, dancing and flirting with one or more unknown! Marco, my girlfriend Frederique and I are joined with France to take a glass of wine before going to Taverna. France phoned V. she had met the previous week to ask if he would be there (if you do not remember him, I speak here , here and here ). So once the bar, it was not a surprise to come across him. Hmm, maybe the unknown is finally known! I first took the advantage of observing from a distance without a word, especially when France told me he wanted me a little. But the alcohol, I could not resist and I'm close ...
Phew! the least we can say is that physical chemistry going on between him and me. He confessed that I had hurt last summer with my indecision, he had hoped. Before leaving the bar at about 3am, he told me to call him, anytime, for anything, he would be happy. I do not understand what I've done this that all his intentions toward me are so serious. And I do not understand either why I refuse to give him a chance ...
... must say that I have hidden something, I most likely a date with someone else on Sunday night. Stay tuned!
... must say that I have hidden something, I most likely a date with someone else on Sunday night. Stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment