Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lpso Cheats For Mempership

Lilacs are in bloom


Friday I got up and my desire to enjoy life had returned. I realized that to postpone all thoughts turned to Messer and to the past helped a lot. So I try to stick to this resolution since: thinking as possible. My success rate varies, but remains above 85%.

What helped my mood, the new I went to Washington in early June for the job in order to present the results my project. Later career, it's interesting and it might help my future in the company. Personal side, I've never been in the capital of our southern neighbors, so I organized to have a little time to play tourist and try to get a little feel of the city. And the big plus: this little trip justify buying new clothes * insert here Annie with a smile showing all his teeth * .

Last night I accompanied my friend Marco at a wedding. It was an opportunity to make me pretty and put a brand new dress, which is always good morale. The newlyweds were very nice and the people of our table. The music was excellent and I finally put aside my pink heels Miss Sixty order to jump better and run at will. I like dancing without worrying about what people think of me! It's good for the soul to move freely! It's good for the ego to return with the business card of one of the few single room in her purse ...!

It is nice, the lilacs are in bloom and scent the air. We have a white lilac in the yard and just now I'll go the handicap of some of its branches in order to have before in my kitchen. To remember it's spring and that life is beautiful, nonetheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment