Come on, I take my leave to make an appearance and give you the latest news. The recent events I have mentioned here (suspicion of relapse, varicella) may have marked a new break and raised new questions that made me unable to feed these pages for many days.
retrospect, I think I was so afraid that at a distance required. However, since April, I got myself together and all is well.
Psychological support continues for me but the sessions are spaced . It resumed the course of work and there was no much damage really. Malika I see more than once a month and the next meeting will be June 4
two weeks ago about my consultation took place in hospital and the new levy on residual disease. With Dr C, we re-raised the suspicion obviously relapsed February. As I understand, two tests were made of which was negative and one positive. It was therefore necessary to verify these results and that's why the hospital had reminded me, causing my home Philippe and a sore back. Thereafter, you know, it ended well.
We also talked about my chicken pox seemed problematic to my hematologist. I had first to ask a question related to what the dermatologist told me, that if I had triggered this disease is because there were "holes in my immune system . It surprised me because we had never said that. For me, I had enough white to defend myself. Dr. C. I confirmed that indeed, my blood count was satisfactory but that chemotherapy might have altered the molecular structure of these cells and make them less effective in their function. So now, I learned that I was probably more vulnerable to viruses and microbes. But that is a lesser evil. Compared to chickenpox is the question of whether to continue treatment (antiviral) I had been given for the treatment but this time as a preventive measure. This would be a treatment that I should take long-term ... So when I do not know.
is maintained consultations and residual disease at a rate of once per quarter, and blood counts on a monthly basis.
Bon otherwise work, it just is not too bad. Here I am on vacation for 15 days so it's perfect.
event in recent weeks for me (probably irrelevant to you), what are the upcoming Mylène. We have our tickets for the Stade de France and the Zenith of Rouen. This is all that far, both in distance and time (the events taking place in more than one year) and it's also very expensive. The purse is gray-mine these days. But do you realize, I managed to throw so far away in time, something unthinkable a few months ago. So, wow!
Well, I took charge of this blog but I can not guarantee that I will come back often. I do not seek to retain even if your visits affect me particularly. I want to write when I feel the need, but never force me to do. I think it's important.
I do not know if you saw but three links were added to my list. There Laure, Franck companion who found his personal blog after a long pause. There is also the blog Martine , girlfriend Vincent who has just died as a result of leukemia. It will perhaps need our support. And finally Johanne , which I discovered the blog recently, gives us the experience of his struggle. I assume she also needs our little messages of support.
I was mainly through this article to share with you the fact that almost two years after the end of my treatment, everything is always good. I think it's important to show that. I am an example among others of a bad experience that ends well. As why it is important to believe in tomorrows ...
In all battles, there are good reasons for hope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment