Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Unwanted Club Peguin Accounts

Tag! in the kitchen! Method

friends always want to play with me! Therefore Daniel Paille tagged me!
  1. Put the link that tagged me
  2. Put Regulation on my blog
  3. Answer 6 questions following
  4. Tagging 6 people at the end of the ticket through their link
  5. Warn directly on their blog people tagged

Question 1: A
food or product I do not of everything.

Liver! Yuck! and kidneys, hearts and other organs that I could dissect once during my tray. I love foie gras by cons.

Question 2: My three favorite foods.

Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), cheese in all its forms and flavors, and creme brulee.

Question 3: My recipe favorite.

I make meatballs with barbecue sauce that I love and also pasta with mushroom sauce bechamel.

Question 4: My favorite drink.

red wine! Shiraz to be accurate.

Question 5: The dish I dream and realize that I still do not.

I wish I could make the stew of my grandmother, but I think the recipe was lost when she left us.

Question 6: My best memory processor.

culinary memories I have new every month thanks to my friend Brigitte us organize what is called a "greedy activity" monthly. It gives us a theme and everyone brings a dish according to the theme. You say everything that can be done as dirties!

I Montague: Véronique , The White Rabbit, Panic , Sara, David , Mouse .

0 comments:

Post a Comment