Yesterday came the fatal blow. I have this habit of making me a card on Network-Contact can when I'm broken heart to go and see if some men actually share my values. That's what helps me not to become bitter, I think. After noting that there were many candidates who seem to look the same as me, I was relieved. I do not know why, it is without doubt the devil himself who inspired me, but I typed the old nickname of Lord ... and its profile has emerged. The same nickname. The membership number indicated that there was much before me. The same form seeking the same thing, not even a comma changed. Subscriber privilege at that. And online.
I had a crying incredible: I had not counted for him! The guy who wanted me to have children is already seeking a new uterus! A small two-month relationship do not even deserve more than 48 hours of mourning! I wanted to call to insult, but instead I called a friend. She came to me, listen, advise, console. We spent the afternoon together, it was dinner at the restaurant and she left in the evening. Julie thank you, thank you from my heart.
This morning I wake up and I'm out of tears. It can not hurt me, he has already done the worst. I have the ego to the ground. I did not really want to work tomorrow, but I know it's necessary to deal with, even if not as effective as usual. It's time to resume feet, get up and try to move forward. I'll find my balance and I rebuild a new life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment