Friday, May 9, 2008

Gpsphone Pokemon Shiny Gold Cheats

Better safe

We all have our foibles. The things that distinguish us but at the same time can be unnerving, to see fall squarely on the system. As we age, it was more of these little habits, especially when one has lived alone for some time.

Messer did things that characterize that make me smile sometimes and sometimes cringe ... he snores very loudly when he drank. It has a selective memory that remembers the names of football players with no problem but forgets their trips for the weekend. He comes out of the bathtub all wet and dry by flooding the carpet of the bathroom (which became quite cold and wet to the point that going to the bathroom by finding a dry place to set foot will prove an impossible challenge ). It is very comfortable with her body and may appear completely naked for lunch or dinner. It is the worst passenger in the story, criticizing and commenting on all the maneuvers of the driver exasperated.

If Messer has its quirks, it might be warn about mine ... I always manage to block the tube of toothpaste, regardless of the model tube. In addition, I always leave the toothpaste in the sink after I brush my teeth without even knowing how I get there. I leave the dirty dishes in the sink for days before I decided to empty the dishwasher, which contains the clean dishes. I do the laundry, but I often forget to fold the clothes. I like my food does not mix on my plate and put sauce on my mashed potatoes is considered a crime. M'ébouriffer hair when I go out or that is in public may be punishable by death.

I know he slowly discovers my intransigence and I think it does not really horrified because since yesterday I have two new keys in my keychain ... Apparently, a guy willing to engage you buy a toothbrush to leave home after a month and gives you the keys to his apartment after two. I am "flabbergastée. The single that I had come to believe that the guys are committed only when they have no other choice and they are backed into a wall. Hum! it looks bad for the condo and finally three cats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment