I have not had a great day today. I'm irritable and affect me the most innocuous comments. And I just found this text the thug who left me a bitter taste in mouth and close this blog. I do not like criticism in general, that's a problem that I have "dealer" regularly. If someone had made up his mind to criticize my blog to its style (or lack thereof) for the quality of my French or redundancy of the theme, the pill helps. But these days, what I read, they are critical about my life and my personal choices. Okay, maybe you've learned to appreciate me as to worry about my sanity and you do not want my property, I thank you. Meanwhile, every comment mid-fig and grape is one more nail in the coffin of this blog.
That would be the point that I continue to tell you that I'm happy and in love when you expect that the fall? When some are convinced that I am dysfunctional to the point that it is a matter of time before the next break? Why should I write my adventures and then you justify them? No, I just do not have to do that, but I feel like it less and less.
I take a break for an indefinite period.
To be clear, this is not only critical issue that makes me question the existence of the blog. There is also a lack of inspiration and the lack of time. As well as writing nonsense, all stop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment