Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cryptic Place Name Quiz 2010

For him ...

... I heard this song in my car the night of our first date. I did not know what waiting for me, but I was hoping. Since then I have heard regularly and whenever I think of him singing the ...

list by Rose

go to a concert
Repaint my room green
Drink vodka
Go Ikea
Put a neckline
Rent Furnished
And slay all

Crying over nothing
Buy a dog
Pretend to be ill
And set sail
Smoking too much
Take metro
And you take a picture

Chorus:
Discard the windows
love you with all my being
I'm good at it
Does it disappoint you?
I found nothing better to do
And it may seem very ordinary
And the list of things I want to do with you

Making you die laughing
Draw your sighs
lock me all day
Writing words of love
drink my coffee black
get up late
crying on a sidewalk

Me tighten on your heart
forgive your mistakes
Playing guitar
Dancing on a counter
Fill a shopping cart
Have a little girl
And spend my license

Chorus

ha ha haha Yaha Yaha
I know I'm too naive
To list non-exhaustive
Of all these things I want to do with you

Kiss you everywhere
Loving when you're drunk Watch
information
And still smoking too
Raise your suspicions
Te apologize
And treat you con

Having a bit of spleen
Play Janis Joplin
watching you sleep
watch me heal
Make Cycling in two
say that we are happy
pissing the envious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment