Sunday, June 15, 2008

Milena Velba Et Eden More

Amoureuse

I know most of you do not understand. What distinguishes SG others? Is not that a nickname more in these (mis) adventures that never seem to want to stop? I will say this: Wolf, in my opinion and often even those around me, was the man of my life with a capital H. Since him, nobody had been able to understand me, accept me and love me as I wanted. And I sought someone who would inspire me a lot of feelings so strong and with that the connection would be as good between him and me. Since January 2006, nobody has been up to. SG and then crossed my path. It is very new, but what I experienced stronger and more true since Leloup. And today, in between, I would have no difficulty choosing SG is my man for me. It is a gift of life I accept. The words seem too small for the size of what is happening ...


***** All I want to write is not allowed. We can not announce things bluntly. One can only wish them ...

I hope you look at me always.
I wish we lived these two years of wild passion that I promise.
I hope nothing bad ever happens to you and you will never die.
I hope your son loves me enough for one day regard me as a member of his family.
I want to wake up beside you every day wherever possible.
I want you to meet my friends, my family and everyone around me so they can see how much you make me happy.
I want to make you happy and be there to share with you the pink and dark.
Let me choose the colors of our walls one day soon.
I hope, a little wildly, wearing a white dress to join you at the end of an alley, surrounded by loved ones, if the heart tells us.
I hope you make the most beautiful children in the world.
I hope you read this blog, because you've earned by your patience and your trust, because I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment