Ten days without blogging, ten days of reflection, ten days to laugh to see the stats plummet. Some days I miss writing, others, I do not have neither the time nor the inclination to put the computer on. Your comments are forwarded to me directly by email, hard to ignore, and some made me want to pull the plug sticking, others still fuel my thinking. The big questions remain yet unanswered: "why I blog? Why I should continue? Do I change the subject?". meantime, I respond to some points raised in comments or extrapolated from these:
- I've never been so sensitive to comments these days. I think I'm trying to protect my happiness that I perceive as slurs. Choose to tell my (mis) adventures in love would be so much at first, because it seemed interesting around me a long time. But what I saw today, I put it into words without it being tainted.
- This is not me who has said the words "I love you" first. But when he did, probably too quickly for all to see, I said "me too". I do not live alone on this cloud. From the beginning, we wear both the magic glasses which show the life in pink. We are on the same wavelength on everything. Your chin join your knees to know all the projects we are talking about ... To think, me it makes me laugh!
- He read all the texts of the blog that he was concerned in my presence. It is not left running, even though I told him to feel comfortable leaving it was all exaggerated. Finally, he kissed me passionately and told me that I wrote well.
- My biological clock is doing very well, thank you. If I have no children today is by choice. I have no desire to have all costs, I want the right person. Of course, I have dreamed a few times with some in the past, but for many, I changed my mind quickly though, is that we do not make children with a kid. So I still do not. I'm still angry, but even if I get older, I do not want to force anything. Must have confidence in life, that will be!
- Do I wish to settle down? Yes and no. Yes, with the right person. Definitely not for others. Offerings such as "reasonable" did not fail in my life and if a house in the 450 with 1.3 children, two cars, a pool and a cottage was everything I wanted, I would mess that avoid sentence by accepting these proposals! The problem with me, you see, is the refusal of me "just" a nice guy that I like without really love. I never thought to compromise on feelings.
- I always knew that my intensity was frightening. Intense, I am sometimes too. Today, I have in my life someone whose intensity corresponds to mine. It is the passion from the beginning, it might crumble, I know only too well. However, I feel that this will not happen anytime soon.
- Blogicide? Inevitably, any blogger kills his blog. Often lack of time after the recent deaths. I do not know if I'm there. I do not know yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment