Friday, June 6, 2008

Driver Ge 98067 Para Vista

Happy Birthday Blog!

You have one year today. And strangely, your life as never weigh myself on Friday. It's not so easy to make you live. I set myself a goal to do for 12 months and I'm glad to be reached. I never thought so many people would be interested to read you and what you're talking. I could not imagine that among your readers, there are also players in my (mis) adventures. And that because of them, you'd change.

That you do not say, dear blog, you hide in so that people do not understand. Censorship and a sense of propriety thee often gag, he had to conceal and without disguise it shows too. If we never lied, it was sometimes disguised the truth, it has regularly cut corners, and it has closed the pen more often we would have liked.

You made people believe that Mark and Steff were two different people, when in fact, we speak the same guy. Upon request, you tried to muddy the waters to protect his privacy. This is, to date, your biggest lie. You did not say how the letter-writer thee inspired strong feelings for the first time you attended, you have even less about the fact that only Reason was involved in your second round of dating.

But if I'm angry at you today is because of Sir. With him, you never revealed the doubts of the heart and you did not mention when the Sens began to fail. I know you could do it, because the main interest was an avid reader, skilled at reading between the lines what was not there even. You told a beautiful story in which I seemed to make plans and live the perfect happiness, when in fact, plans for the future was the work of Lord and that happiness does not lasted beyond the first few weeks. All arguments and bickering were kept secret. It was necessary, if any shrank, to avoid regrets of a feather too impulsive. I think you have not said enough that the greatest injury of this story was to realize that I was mistaken and deluded about my feelings, I have, once again, tried to walk a thing impossible.

Not everything is your fault, blog, it's mine too. For a year, adventure misadventure, I forgot to read your header and I found myself to forget the butterflies. I ended up not knowing what love was, by dint of getting involved in relationships purely inspired by reason. I Was controlled settling, Almost Settling Down. I will not let it happen again.

I like what you talking about these days. We can say that it is fast, too fast to see. It excites me that I can say about nothing and passes from one to another as others change their underwear. We can say that I am emotionally dependent, desperate, mad, etc.. But you can write it loud: I'm the butterflies have flown away for good long ago, I found them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment