Yulblog I came from where I jumped very brief, just to see who was there and fix the details with Daniel for our evening theater Friday . Small exit which cost me a lot taking into account that I am parked in front of a fire hydrant without realizing it, I clearly realized I had a nice $ 52 ticket on my windshield leaving by cons. * Grrr * Finally, it will fail to make me unhappy I have a permanent smile in the head. Fate played me a good turn. I told myself a full month would be needed to forget the last mishap. And I had no intention of trying to meet before then. Except that, to spy on internet Sir, I had to create a card and although not complete this form eventually lead to exchanges via msn with a charming stranger. These exchanges have led to phone conversations of several hours. These conversations led to a dinner Sunday night, which resulted in another Monday night to finish with an evening at his home yesterday evening. Three days, three dates with the Sexy Gentleman ( Ah ah finally found a nickname! ).
Totally unexpected, totally perfect. Sexy Gentleman, aka SG, 34, a good job, a house in Laval. He is educated, cultured, loves to travel and share my passion for wine and good food. It is intense with a touch of romance and I really feel that we are on the same wavelength. I feel like I always have known him and I can tell him anything. I have butterflies when I know I'll see, I check the presence of texting on my cell 15 times a day and this evening, I returned the Yulblog early because I wanted to talk before going to sleep (he was away on business, where that date is for the 4th Friday). I miss when we part and I think about him almost non-stop. And what's good is that, too. I know because it is said, without playing a game or attempt to hide what you feel. I do not remember the passion that had this taste and since Wolf, no one has inspired the kind of feelings ...
No red flags yet in sight. Just a novelty for me: it has a 5 year old son. I have never attended a " dad." And strangely, it does not bother me at all. Must be said that he would have other small one day so we shared it. "Mirror, mirror, tell me who is stepmother and if Little will find cool or stepmother?"
It's very strange stuff. It's fast, but the pain I had for my history with Sir was sharp and brief, I am given a lot faster than I thought. I do not feel that SG is a rebound or palliative. I think I need to meet Sir for allowing me to cross the road SG. That was like a rite of passage. I remain cautious, but I let myself go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment