In those moments where I feel more fragile and where the fear came over me as the other, I would not devote myself more than the ESSENTIAL, give me time, have fun, love and be loved, to think to me, we think, live the present moment, feeling every minute. And that's it!
is why the resumption of work on Monday may be particularly difficult. The week promises to be eventful. While awaiting the verdict, I do not see how I can invest myself in my duties to the risk of forgetting me. How to miss of my life, real life? If indeed I relapsed, it is highly likely that I face another long hospital stay. And if so, I'd rather spend my last moments apart in the manner most comfortable, taking advantage, in not passing along things that are pleasing to me. I need to refocus on me, on us both. There are moments in life when it is more than necessary. And then I think I'm right into it.
On the other hand, it must go forward. It is better that I maintain the highest possible pace of my work. I must not let myself go and so I had better go back to work even if my attention is dispersed. After all, it's 50/50, an even chance that the news is not bad. I must not let this momentum back kept me going for several months. Nevertheless, views the current circumstances, it will ask me a hell of a lot of energy.
If by chance, the expected results demonstrate that we are worried for nothing, I wonder what my colleagues think of my work stoppage. I spend maybe for someone who abuses. But here I am already think about their decision when it should equal myself.
So for now, back to basics ... There is it and there's me. And WE at this time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment