Saturday, February 16, 2008

Replacement Lids For Bormioli Rocco Pitchers

158 - OUTLOOK SHORT TERM ...

An unexpected change our plans for next week. We will not leave on vacation. It is not important, there are other priorities, especially when mom on vacation in mid-March, should come near us for a few days.

I look more or less peacefully late. Anyway, there is that I can do: wait ...

On 28, I should be fixed. This will be a Thursday. I returned to work since Monday 25. I wonder how I can ensure my interviews also open folders that I can not possibly follow, listen to the worries of people while putting together my own. Physically, but I take office, hoping and dreading a call from the hospital, my attention will be focused on my cell phone. I know that I may be optimistic but I can not ignore the probability of bad news. This is my way to prepare.

I do not know not how long my superiors bear to pay an employee where they can hardly count in the longer term. I am afraid that playing tricks on me. I already know that my colleagues do not support me in a possible next fight. I no longer believe in them.

I'd better put these concerns aside. Because whatever happens, it is very difficult at present to project beyond 28.

Mars is unknown, apart from visiting mom.

I start to relive every day, like two years ago, almost.

Almost yes, because I am full of what I lived, I rebuilt during these months.

Since November 2005, helped by friends I have too many mobilized forces to build this building, I am convinced, will not be a house of cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment