My appointment with the psychiatrist was postponed until next week.
I'm a little disappointed because I expected this meeting forward. I usually go a little adventure without having identified the issues to be addressed. I let the thoughts come, my analysis will build over the interview ... There It's different, I broods and there are specific points on which I wish to work. I would like to talk:
1) the departure of my hematologist, sadness that change creates, my apprehensions ...
2) a medical examination that I wanted to spend a long time, which worried me and that I I finally managed to achieve. And phew! all is well!
3) my sense of debt (since my remission) that determines my married life and my relationship to others in general ... That I think it's heavy!
This last point, I'll talk ... maybe in a week So.
I'm a little disappointed because I expected this meeting forward. I usually go a little adventure without having identified the issues to be addressed. I let the thoughts come, my analysis will build over the interview ... There It's different, I broods and there are specific points on which I wish to work. I would like to talk:
1) the departure of my hematologist, sadness that change creates, my apprehensions ...
2) a medical examination that I wanted to spend a long time, which worried me and that I I finally managed to achieve. And phew! all is well!
3) my sense of debt (since my remission) that determines my married life and my relationship to others in general ... That I think it's heavy!
This last point, I'll talk ... maybe in a week So.
0 comments:
Post a Comment