Monday, September 22, 2008

Gonarrhea Symptoms Disappear

174 - IT'S FALL ...


... It is time for me to give you a quick summary of my summer.

I did not give any real news since June 8, 2008. It's been awfully long Tell me ... Well, you have not missed much in fact. Little anxiety in June anyway, when my blood asked me to prescribe an HIV test test they had already passed in May. I asked lots of questions: did he want my doctor to check something? Or just as I had said, had not he ever received the results? I redid a blood test which was very reassuring. So now, the anxiety was intense but brief.

In July, we went on vacation with my mother for ten days. Enjoyable holiday and beautiful ballads ...

In August, it was back to work. The return went smoothly.

The appointment with my psychologist were maintained at a rate of one session per month. I think I'm starting to see the end now. The need to talk about myself is more rare. The disease is far behind, it is no longer my story, it is only a small part of my history. It has left its mark but this impression does not stop me from returning to normal life, more social find my breath, my strength, my ego before ...

But still this sense of debt and want to make my experience something that is useful to others. I do not know how to go still take ... I remember Malik in a week. It may be working on this.

At the end of August, I had my final consultation / residual disease (results have also been falling these days). I had to bid farewell to my hematologist told me that he was leaving for Lille CHR Chambery. Instead, I find another house which took care of me from time to time three years ago and has since become chief of clinic in the monitoring of acute leukemias. The next meeting is scheduled in six months .... Consultations are spaced apart and therefore even between them bodes well. As time passes, the cure is within reach. It is no longer an ideal because it takes place gradually.

Blood tests also are becoming scarce, I will go to the lab more than once every 6 weeks. It's really cowardly nimble ...

You will therefore understand why I am less present or absent altogether. In short, I'm fine!

Please understand that I am glad that you are more likely to read me. It's always very touching to read your comments too.

I encourage you to support those for whom treatment and care are sadly topical. In my link list, I selected blogs that were mostly made by people with a blood disease (because we must make a choice) or by their relatives. I invite you to visit them, I think it would make them happy.

You see the recent addition of new addresses. You will discover the history of Brice but also that of Sebastian . But do not forget so far, Cathy , Noa, Johanne and all other ! Finally

for your viewing pleasure, check out the photos Perrine, whose experience stresses that Hope is not an empty word. But I'll talk a little note that I will do to his attention.

I kiss you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment