I'm at my workplace (ahem ...) and Philip just called me to read the mail from my favorite doctor. This is the record of our meeting of August and the results of the analysis in molecular biology. Everything is very good and my road to recovery continues.
is the kind of good news that it is always easy to state here ... I mean, it's sometimes feel guilty to say "OK, I'm fine for me and leukemia is the past "when I see others that are not there yet.
same time, I believe that this evidence may also be important to fuel the hopes of those in treatment and in their relatives.
So here, I tell you anyway!
is the kind of good news that it is always easy to state here ... I mean, it's sometimes feel guilty to say "OK, I'm fine for me and leukemia is the past "when I see others that are not there yet.
same time, I believe that this evidence may also be important to fuel the hopes of those in treatment and in their relatives.
So here, I tell you anyway!
0 comments:
Post a Comment