Here roughly what happened this month: - am part of a weekend love with SG: This was perfect
- 've found that my job bored me and my advancement opportunities were null
- 've started to have vertigo and dizziness, as I already had two years ago
- missed many workdays because travel was impossible: too dizzy
- 've had to go to the evidence that it will take time for the son of my boyfriend and I find our respective places in the Life of Papa
- part of my duties at work I have been withdrawn because of risks that may cause my vertigo: job even more boring!
- went to the wedding of a colleague when a good friend of mine told me about a job posting, where he worked: I applied on the post
- bought my wedding dress to go to my Friends in Cuba in January
- saw the doctor who diagnosed an ear infection and gave me antibiotics
- got up covered with red spots after 7 days with my pills ampicillin allergy!
- I got the call Human Resources for an interview the next day
- past interview with the red spots!
- reviewed and an ENT doctor for my vertigo, which continues: I can not find anything, not sure that was the cause otitis
- 'm back to normal after 3 days of Benadryl
- reserved campgrounds and of Bed & Breakfast in New Brunswick for our vacation
- have received a second call to pass a second interview
- saw Leloup mail for a story: his coat does not change a hair
- have noticed that I could not possibly go to my friends' wedding in January in the South if I have the job: severe disappointment
remains to do by the end of the week:
- survive another day at work flat
- spend the last interview tomorrow ()
- continue to lie to my colleagues on my schedule
- start organizing my files in case of eventual departure
- have the job and accept their offer (by Friday)
- resign (Friday)
- baling bag of the car and go to bed early (Friday )
- go on holiday with my boyfriend and forget everything (Saturday until 10 August)
0 comments:
Post a Comment