Two days after the resumption of my work, the first buds appeared accompanied by tiredness and fever, so here I am again off due to "nice" chickenpox (since Monday so). So it really, I not expecting it! "Beautiful" is the term used by the dermatologist. For my part, I consider my filthy chickenpox. You feel ugly, you feel dirty, both outside and inside and is very uncomfortable to find themselves in the place of that which can contaminate the other. Is it the anxiety of the past month that has materialized, a kind of emotional blow-cons? Anyway, here is a little explanation of my silence. Add to it the visit of my mother who spent a week with us and, so, took full advantage of the spectacle offered by my pustules in all their forms and in all states. I return to work next Thursday. We'll see if I feel ready and especially if I'm presentable.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Scholarships For Amblyopic
165 - "Beautiful" VARICELLA
Two days after the resumption of my work, the first buds appeared accompanied by tiredness and fever, so here I am again off due to "nice" chickenpox (since Monday so). So it really, I not expecting it! "Beautiful" is the term used by the dermatologist. For my part, I consider my filthy chickenpox. You feel ugly, you feel dirty, both outside and inside and is very uncomfortable to find themselves in the place of that which can contaminate the other. Is it the anxiety of the past month that has materialized, a kind of emotional blow-cons? Anyway, here is a little explanation of my silence. Add to it the visit of my mother who spent a week with us and, so, took full advantage of the spectacle offered by my pustules in all their forms and in all states. I return to work next Thursday. We'll see if I feel ready and especially if I'm presentable.
Two days after the resumption of my work, the first buds appeared accompanied by tiredness and fever, so here I am again off due to "nice" chickenpox (since Monday so). So it really, I not expecting it! "Beautiful" is the term used by the dermatologist. For my part, I consider my filthy chickenpox. You feel ugly, you feel dirty, both outside and inside and is very uncomfortable to find themselves in the place of that which can contaminate the other. Is it the anxiety of the past month that has materialized, a kind of emotional blow-cons? Anyway, here is a little explanation of my silence. Add to it the visit of my mother who spent a week with us and, so, took full advantage of the spectacle offered by my pustules in all their forms and in all states. I return to work next Thursday. We'll see if I feel ready and especially if I'm presentable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment