This is good news that fell yesterday afternoon.
According to Dr. C., they are reassuring because "the previous results have been verified and remains an enigma." The disease is once more "undetectable", which means that we do not find any trace in the blood including a molecular point of view. NO RELAPSE OR SMALL OR LARGE!
Dr. C. just wish we advanced our next check-up a month. So I see him in May. Our short telephone conversation will end with the words of the doctor: "You can breathe now ...."
I think I'll wait a bit before expressing my feelings because it is rather confusing and I think it would matter. I'll just mention the satisfaction that I had to feel the relief of my family, the joy of sharing with my mother on the phone last night With words we do not say every day ... but this anguish that never left me and that I keep deep within me when I speak.
Fear is gone, the anxiety remains.
I'm still too relieved to know that I can treat my teeth, my skin was a problem for me.
As for work ...? Resumption Thursday! It will be difficult.
It takes me back on the bandwagon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment