this morning I got an extension of my sick leave for a period of three days. My doctor wished me a week. I refused ... Still feeling guilt. I must think. If I was on my workplace, I will not be productive anyway because my attention was elsewhere.
Under the leadership of Philip, I decided to call the hospital to see if there was anything new. I dared not believe that I had forgotten since my trust in my specialist is paramount and must be unwavering. I did it anyway, assuming that if I still had no news is they should be good. But we had to tell me. Dr. C. has taken the call immediately, nice and sweet as usual.
I was right to rely on his appeal because he has just confirmed that the results had not fallen so far. It was anyway for me to keep whatever the news.
I think I understood that I should be fixed today. Dr. C. has promised to join in early afternoon after his meeting with the biologists. Is it to talk about my case specifically? Or is it a routine meeting? Will we really aware of my results today? I do not know.
Suite the next episode ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment